V Furnish-TERMS & CONDITIONS
The goods we retail are largely bespoke products made to your order. Read our Terms & Conditions carefully before procuring the Services you confirm. We expect complete understanding of the terms & conditions framed by the company. To enable us to progress with your order before any cancellation rights, we expect our clients to confirm to be accountable for charges we incur in producing your items up to the date, unless you cancel it. We always wait for confirmation of the items ordered, as we make or source for you are unlikely to be re-sale-able to others.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT
- These Terms & Conditions together with the estimate of works (“Estimates”) provided by V Furnish, explain the services of the agreement established between V Furnish and you (the “Client”) and will apply once an advance has been made on confirmed order to afford V Furnish Services (the “Services”).
- You can enter into a contract through our website, over the phone or email. The Contract will be made accordingly. Placing an order at our trade premises will be mutually favorable, as the Contract will be acknowledged with an Order Form.
- We always strive to deal with the Contract as quickly and professionally as possible, unless delayed by unanticipated events. Any times stated by us are therefore estimates only.
- Following the two day period set out for service, the client has the right to terminate the contract at any time giving notice in writing to V Furnish. The Client will be liable to pay V Furnish for the services provided to the date of Termination (including but not limited to Services already performed, products and supplies, ordered or delivered on the Client’s behalf, any services that may incur cancellation fees and any travel or accommodation costs incurred by V Furnish).
CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT
- Goods and are made or sourced as per your requirements, you will not be able to cancel your Order once made (but this will not affect your legal rights as a purchaser in relation to any Goods that are faulty or not as described).
- The Client has the privilege to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of two working days, after the day on which the Contract concludes, and it is subject to norms- a working day is any day other than weekends and bank holiday or other public holidays.
- Your rights to cancel are clearly outlined on the Order Form
- The client does not have the right for cancelling the Contract, if the supply of the Service begins with the Client’s agreement before the end of the second working day, the cancellation period. V Furnish will respond to cancellation notifications as per cancellation terms of contract. Any payment with order, paid as advance to V furnish will be refunded within 30 days to the client.
- If you are entitled to break the Contract after the cancellation period specified in the contract, , you will be accountable for reasonable fees, which is subject to amendments from time to time. However, V Furnish reserves the right to end the contract or cancel the order on conditions that cannot satisfy.
- The artifact information and pictures enclosed in our Sales brochure or catalog are provided for illustrative purposes only and V Furnish does not warrant the accuracy of the products specified.
- While every effort is made by us to ensure that Goods sold and dispatched to you or installed in your home match in every detail any minor or immaterial variation or variation in colour or design between the sample or description shown at the time of sampling shall not entitle you to rejecting the Goods delivered nor become eligible for compensation for such variation or change.
- Our installation team is skilled to handle the installation process.
- Ensure that you have removed all ornaments, appliances and other objects in the immediate working area for unhindered quick installation.
- It is mutually established that none of the areas or items into which V Furnish installs, the Goods have any warranties or guarantees that will be invalidated by the Installation
- The client will ensure that utilities such as electricity and water are available for use at the property throughout works and at no cost to V furnish.
- The charges for the services are set out in the Estimate associating these Terms & Conditions or as amended or updated by V furnish and communicated to the Client.
- Our payment terms are comfortable to clients in line with the terms of contract. The client will make 50 % of an advance payment, when placing the order and settle 50% after the completion of work.
- The Price will include taxes that are applicable from time to time, but please note that we may have had to make certain norms when pricing the Installation.
- All payments should be made by any of the Card types or by Cheques payable to V Furnish or as confirmed by V Furnish.
- V Furnish Order Form will give details of the payment terms for your Order. We will debit the Value from your debit or credit card accordingly, if you have made an advance payment. Payment should be made by cash or through cheque with supporting guarantee card or bank transfer. Payments by cheque are not deemed to have been made until the cheque has cleared.